Florida Archers 2017 Christmas Party!
When: 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - December 21, 2017
- Where: The Club Continental on the St. Johns
Astor St., Orange Park, FL 32073
- Directions: 2
blocks east and 2 blocks south of the intersection of
Hwy 17 (Park Ave) and
Kingsley Ave, in Orange Park, Florida
Club Continental website: http://www.clubcontinental.com/index.htm
- Members Cost:
$15.00 (includes $2 raffle ticket)
- Non Member
Cost: $26.00 ($28.00 with $2 raffle ticket)
Payment by cash or check. No
charge for children 8 and under
must be made by Dec. 12, 2017 so we can make
head counts, we can not accept last minute walk-ins
- Payment can be made by mail to:
- North Florida Archers
- P.O. Box 1367
- Orange Park FL 32067
- or... payment can be deposited in the
drop box at the club's storage building.
- Questions can be directed to Charlie
Nelson at 307-9755
- Plain chicken breasts
- Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetable Medley
- Shrimp, Tomato and Bacon Crostini
- Pork Sliders
- Roast Beef Sirloin with au jus and horseradish sauce
- Fried Chicken
- Baked chicken cacciatore with peppers, onions,
white wine and tomatoes
- Sausage Gumbo
- Lima Beans and ham hocks
- Corn Bread
- In-house cured Country ham and biscuits with honey butter
SELECTIONS SALADS & DIPS
- Mixed Artisan Greens salad with assorted dressings
- Array of mini deserts
- Lemonade and Iced Tea
North Florida Archers will not be
providing Alcoholic beverages.
- Members will be receiving a phone call from NFA committee
- asking for a commitment to attend.
- You are requested to bring a gift to be distributed
during the party. Cost
of gift is to be no more than $5.00 Men should bring a gift appropriate for a male;
women should bring a gift appropriate for a female.
Couples should bring both a male and a female gift.
North Florida Archers will provide gifts for the children.
- Watch this page for developing details.