Florida Archers 2016 Christmas Party!
When: 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - December 22, 2016
- Where: The Club Continental on the St. Johns
Astor St., Orange Park, FL 32073
- Directions: 2
blocks east and 2 blocks south of the intersection of
Hwy 17 (Park Ave) and
Kingsley Ave, in Orange Park, Florida
Club Continental website: http://www.clubcontinental.com/index.htm
$13.00 per person for club members, $26 per person for non member
Payment by cash or check. No
charge for children 8 and under
must be made by Dec. 9, 2016 so we can make
head counts, we can not accept last minute walk-ins
- Payment can be made by mail to:
- North Florida Archers
- P.O. Box 1367
- Orange Park FL 32067
- or... payment can be deposited in the
drop box at the club's storage building.
- Questions can be directed to Charlie
Nelson at 307-9755
Sirloin, carved and served with rolls and condiments
Turkey, Cajun corn bread dressing with Tasso ham
Roasted red potatoes with Rosemary and Thyme
Green beans with mushrooms and onions
array of mini desserts
and Iced Tea
North Florida Archers will not be
providing Alcoholic beverages.
- Members will be receiving a phone call from NFA committee
- asking for a commitment to attend.
- You are requested to bring a gift to be distributed
during the party. Cost
of gift is to be no more than $6.00 Men should bring a gift appropriate for a male;
women should bring a gift appropriate for a female.
Couples should bring both a male and a female gift.
North Florida Archers will provide gifts for the children.
- Watch this page for developing details.