- North Florida Archers meeting minutes
The Club Meeting was attended by Bob Keaton, Butch
White, Jim Parsons, Justin Connelly and several other members who
normally attend the monthly meetings. The meeting was called to order
in an informal manner with Mike Chesser/President to be advised
afterwards of issues discussed and/or needing approval. Minute bullets
provided by Butch White and compiled by Don Williams/Secretary who was
not in attendance.
No minutes from the October 2020 meeting were read.
Meeting was called to address several BIDS received
by the Range Officer regarding the entry road to North FL Archers.
A total of 3 bids were received with pro’s and con’s
The club then voted affirmative to go with the
second (mid level) priced bid, subject to
approval by the Club President.
This bid from a local business included the
- Two truckloads of clean screened crushed concrete,
spread level and compacted with vibratory roller. Work included a
1 year warranty. The work has been completed.
- Bid available for review to Club Members, please
contact Butch White or Don Williams for information.
The following upcoming Club Shoots and Events were
- The Compound Championship is being planned for
the Weekend of Dec 5 and 6, the same weekend as the NFA Christmas
- 20 Target qualifying round on Saturday with
additional qualifying rounds available until 2pm with scores
turned in by 5pm. The highest score goes into the Sunday Final.
- 20 Target Championship Round on Sunday with
COMBINED SCORES by Class.
- Men/Women Bow Hunter Class - Pins
- Men/Women Bow Hunter Elite - Slider Sight
- Men/Women Freestyle - 12+ inch stabilizer
with any sight
- The Christmas Party at NAS was cancelled by NAS.
- Alternative dinner held onsite at North FL
Archers on evening of Dec 5.
- Awards Banquet was also to be held with various
awards such as Shooter of the Year, etc…
- The Shoot Schedule for 2021 was to be completed
soon and published to Facebook and on the North FL Archers website
on the Events Link. This has also been completed. Contact Butch
White with any questions.
General Reminders for the Following;
- Found & Lost items should be called in Robert
Keaton, his number is posted on Club Homepage. A whiteboard has
also been placed up under the pavilion where you can write details
of lost item, report target issues, etc..
- Reminder to ALL: The LAST ONE OUT at any time
during the day - LOCKS THE GATE!
- Bid details for the completed entrance drive are
available for Club Members, contact Butch White or Don Williams.
There being no further business, a motion was made
and seconded to adjourn.
Respectfully, Don Williams