- North Florida Archers meeting minutes
NFA Meeting Minutes - Oct 7, 2020 6pm
The Club Meeting was attended by Don Williams,
Debbie Allen, Butch White, Jim Parsons and several other members who
normally attend the monthly meetings. The meeting was called to order
in an informal manner with the President and Vice President not in
The Club Secretary did not read the minutes from
August since 2 months had lapsed between meetings, as scheduled.
The Club Treasurer provided a summary of Club
Activity for August and September 2020.
- Checking and Savings balances remain in good
shape with usual and customary expenses related to club operations
with the following note:
- A range of ASA targets was purchased with
replacement cores after the final ASA Tournament and in
preparation of NFA held qualifier(s) as an ASA Club in 2021.
- Online membership capability has been well
received with ongoing utilization by membership.
The following upcoming Club Shoots and items were
- The Annual NFA Ethical Shoot has been rescheduled
for November 15. 2020. See website for further details.
- The Compound Championship is being planned for
the Weekend of Dec 5 and 6, the same weekend as the NFA Christmas
- 25 Target qualifying round on Saturday
- 20 Target Championship Round on Sunday with
COMBINED SCORES by Class.
- ASA Club Membership paperwork has been submitted
- ASA State Federation Qualifier Schedule is in
process. Dates communicated when available.
- IBP Tournament has been slotted for Jan 15, 16
and 17th, 2021 with a tentative cleanup scheduled the weekend
prior (stay tuned).
- TAS (Traditional Archery Society) Southeast
Regional Tournament is slotted for February 26, 27 and 28th with
more details to come.
- The 2021 North Florida Archers ASA Qualifier will
likely be held in April/May timeframe. Details remain pending at
this time. This is for Traditional and Compound Shooters. More
details to come.
- Florida 3D circuit participation is in progress.
The ASA Schedule has to be completed prior to this schedule being
worked out. Don WIlliams to follow-up with contact.
General Reminders for the Following;
- Found & Lost items should be called in Robert
Keaton, his number is posted on Club Homepage. A whiteboard has
also been placed up under the pavilion where you can write details
of lost item, report target issues, etc..
- December 5, 2020 is the NFA Christmas Party.
- Reminder to ALL: The LAST ONE OUT at any time
during the day - LOCKS THE GATE!
There being no further business, a motion was made
and seconded to adjourn.
Respectfully, Don Williams