- North Florida Archers meeting minutes
The Club Meeting was called to order by Club
Secretary, Don Williams. The Pledge of Allegiance was completed and a
Moment of Silence was observed for the Men and Women serving our
Minutes were read in summary from the last meeting
by the Club Secretary and they were accepted by the membership.
The Club Treasurer provided a summary of Club
Activity for May 2019.
- Club expenses were usual and customary with some
extra expense for target acquisition from Greenacres as previously
- The Club had 7 new members and 12 renewals during
- Checking and Savings balances are looking good.
- Target fund is healthy.
- There are 2 new sponsors, Builders 1st Source
and Dragonfly Warrior Promotions/Christine Booras SRES.
Club President Michael Chesser joined remotely via
conference and had the following talking points.
- Club Officers have referred to the Chairman an
action item. Billy set a tentative date of June 18 for a board
meeting to address and make recommendations.
- Mike called on a vote for the By Law change
regarding the monthly meeting change to Tuesday at 7pm when the
Weekly Shoot is active - This item was approved by member vote.
The club secretary will prepare By-law Documents and the change is
set to become effective 1/1/2020.
- Debbie Lowe - gave an update on Youth Instruction
- 1 Lesson was conducted in May.
- Billy indicated he would turn over a couple
Genesis Bows in his possession.
- Mike went to Butch White for a Range Update:
trails are cleared and maintenance is ongoing. The old Trailer was
cleaned out by a group of folks including Butch White, Debbie
Allen, Dan Allen, Justin Connelly and Mike Shay - Thank You so
much for your efforts.
- Butch has a couple prospects on getting rid of
the old trailer
- Butch recommended purchase of an arrow jack to
help members remove arrows which are very stuck.
- Mike to get with Greenacres for pricing.
- Mike made a motion to purchase a Conex Trailer to
replace the old trailer. Costs have been explored and and cost was
less than $2500 with a 1 year door seal warranty, 5 year container
warranty, delivered and placed with assistance from the driver.
- High Q, 9.6ft tall, 40ft length by 8 ft wide
- Motion approved by membership - stay tuned.
- No updates on the Rinehart 100 or IBO
- Reminder to ALL that the LAST ONE OUT at any time
during the day - LOCKS THE GATE!!!
There being no further business, a motion was made
and seconded to adjourn.