- North Florida Archers meeting minutes
February 7, 2023
Call to Order = Butch White
Pledge of Allegiance and Moment of Silence
- Discussed the 3-D Circuit and ASA State
- New Archer Class on Saturday February 11, 2023.
- Discussed the monthly club shoot = Average
- Discussed the status of the new gate codes.
Since there hasnít been any trouble since the new gat was
installed, Butch will start to work on getting all the gate
- We will be hosting a TAS style event on
February 17-19. Event starts on Friday the 17th at noon.
- March Events that we will be hosting:
- March 11th-12th = Monthly Shots
- March 24th-26th = IBO East Coast
Championship. Will need volunteers for this weekend.
- We will be hosting the ASA State Championship
the weekend of July 22nd-23rd.
- We will be hosting the 3-D Circuit Championship
the weekend of July 29th-30th.
- Targets: (Motion by Butch White, and 2nd by
- 3-D Targets = Motion made to purchase a range
from the ASA Fort Benning Shoot for $5,500. Motion passed, and
Jeremy will call ASA to make payment.
- Bales = motion made to purchase a pallet of
foam. Was voted to make an order up to $5,000 (including
shipping). Motion passed, and Butch to make order and let
Jeremy know for payment to be made.
There being no further business, motion made to