Can now shoot 2
Pick 1 for Final Round
NEW! Top 12 in Final Round have 6 target shoot
down, best score wins.
1 Night Coon Shoot
Shoot Registration Software to be used,
provided by TAS.
- North Florida Archers meeting minutes
The Club Meeting was called to order by Club
President, Mike Chesser. The Pledge of Allegiance was completed and a
Moment of Silence was observed for the Men and Women serving our
country at home and abroad.
The Club Secretary read the minutes from the last
meeting, minutes accepted as read by Membership.
The Club Treasurer provided a summary of Club
Activity for December 2019.
- Checking and Savings balances are looking good
with usual and customary expenses including:
- Stamps, Dec Shoot
- Christmas Party expenses
- 16 new including 10 families
- 4 renewals including 1 family
Club President Michael Chesser had the following
- No Rinehart 100 in 2020 - declined due to
property less than 100 acres.
- Online Payment of membership dues has had a lot
of interest. Mike to pursue with Jim P for addition to web portal.
- Clean Up Day on Jan 11.
- Focus areas include : Target Inventory,
Pavilion Clean Up, Target Foam should be delivered by Friday and
IBO Shoot Prep work.
- All to meet at pavilion at 8am for breakout to
- Butch to lead efforts
- Dumpster should be delivered on Friday
- Notes on IBO Shoot
- All unknown
- 40 targets Compound, 40 targets Traditional
- Last Man Standing and Eagle Eye Challenge
- TAS discussion
- Ongoing revenue discussion:
- Adding Summer Coon Shoots
- Spot Tourney at the bales
- Other Ideas needed
- Target Fund Contributors of a minimum $50 get
placed on Board.
- Field Archery update - Mike Shea
- Need roofs on bales - looking to address on Clean
- Target the Animal Course for Validation by NFAA
and host Animal Round Shoot in 2020!
General Reminders for the Following;
NFA Tom Swift Rendezvous April 10-12, 2020.
Compound and Traditional Shoots will
be split into different days in 2020 - See Event Schedule.
Shooter of the Year Changes for 2020 - $10 Fee to
help defray costs - sign up in January.
December 20, 2019 is the NFA Christmas Party
Reminder to ALL that the LAST ONE OUT at any time
during the day - LOCKS THE GATE!!!
- Traditional Archery Society - TAS Southeast
Regional Championship is slated for February 8-9, 2019.
- Can now shoot 2 classes and pick 1 for the Finals
- New Shoot Down Format to determine winner.
There being no further business, a motion was made
and seconded to adjourn.